Investing and earning on crypto
Making money from cryptocurrency is not just a trend. This is a real opportunity to increase capital or even provide yourself with the main source of income. Of course, there are many risks on earning interest on crypto because cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. But volatility can also be an advantage in both the long and short term. Let’s find out what are the ways to earn money on crypto and if can I take out a loan to buy bitcoin.
One of the top exchanges is Capital. The main difference between the online service is an impressive set of contracts for digital currencies. A trader who is interested in blockchain will also be impressed by the global selection of cryptocurrencies and the absence of transaction fees.
Notably, you can trade here not only coins but also securities and other interesting assets. The broker works with CFDs, so it will be an excellent choice for traders who prefer short-term trading to earn money. That is, to make several dozens of transactions during the day.
Inexperienced and professional traders are attracted to the exchange of the following advantages:
- No commission, including withdrawal fees;
- Many product groups for trade;
- Availability of mobile software;
- Low entry threshold – only $20;
- Cooperation with two regulators – CySEC and FCA;
- Narrow spreads.
- Because of the CFD-based operation, the trader will not be able to buy Bitcoin in the usual way.
Earnings from ICOs
During an ICO (initial public offering, that is, the initial sale of tokens), you can buy coins for next to nothing. And earn significantly by reselling the cryptocurrency sometime later.
The pros of earning income from participating in an ICO:
- When you participate in the initial distribution of a digital currency, you can earn even with a small investment.
- If you are successful in investing, you will get super profits. It is not uncommon that within a month to a year after the ICO, the value of the token grows by 1,000 – 10,000%, that is, 10-100 times!
- Availability. Anyone can buy cryptocurrency at the initial sale.
- The further fate of the issued cryptocurrency is unknown. And there is no fact that its value will increase significantly.
- You can run into a scam project or scammers and lose all of your investment.
And although these are mostly disadvantages, some traders still consider them as a positive thing. For example, the lack of control makes cryptocurrency transactions limitless. To eliminate the other downsides, it’s important to remain careful when handling cryptocurrencies, as well as keep your registration information secure.
Is it possible to make money from NFT?
There are two ways to make money from non-exchangeable tokens: issuing them or buying them for resale. NFT technology allows you to sell or buy a digital object – a picture, a music track, a text, etc. The price of this type of digital property can reach a million dollars.
The pros of making a profit from selling a unique token:
- You can buy an inexpensive NFT from some obscure collection and after a while, sell the object for a much higher price.
- NFT prices are very volatile. Hardly anyone can tell you for sure if they will be priced in 5 or 10 years.
- You will have to pay a “gas” fee, which can be as high as several hundred dollars when you make a transaction with a non-mutually tradable token.
- Advantages and disadvantages of making money from cryptocurrency
In today’s environment, digital currency is gaining popularity not only for investing but also for other earning options. However, not everyone knows what the pros and cons of the cryptocurrency trading process itself are. Below are most of the facts that every trader should know.
- Access to projection. Every trader, after gaining enough theoretical knowledge, is quite capable of designing his coin. Of course, no one promises to find investors for it quickly. It takes a special approach to make it work.
- No inflation. It is possible to issue an infinite number of coins. And you don’t have to worry about its depreciation. After all, the rate changes according to the rules different from the state economy.
- Preservation of personal information. There is no need to send personal information to anyone to make transactions. Storing digital currency and setting up a wallet is also anonymous.
- The number of money transactions. The amount is not controlled, so even really large amounts can be transferred at a time.
- Level of protection. Digital currency is more secure compared to fiat currency. If you properly configure your wallet, it will not be easy to hack it, and your earnings on cryptocurrency will be safe. You can even ask for help from an experienced trader who the user trusts.
These are the main advantages of working with digital currency. They apply not only to specific coins but to the entire cryptocurrency as a whole.
- Lack of possibility to return lost assets. If funds are transferred to the wrong account, there is no way to get them back only if the owner of that account will return the funds at the expense of the sender.
- Lack of control of the banking organizations. In other words, the control of funds is entirely on the shoulders of the owner. The only protection is the digital encryption of the wallet.
- Complete absence of legal control. Most modern services do not accept cryptocurrency as a full-fledged means of payment. Precisely because it is not legally controlled. Therefore, coins are still not used in the daily economy.
- The risk of losing your funds. Since cryptocurrency is usually stored in a wallet or an exchange account, there is always the risk of both a hacker attack and loss of login data. In particular, the password. In most cases, the trader will not be able to get his coins back.
- Frequent changes in exchange rates. Regularly in the news feeds of traders are published news about changes in the rate of certain cryptocurrencies. The main disadvantage is that the drop can be a few cents or a few thousand. Thus, an untimely transaction guarantees the loss of funds.
Crypto platform: Coinloan
Coinloan is a simple but reliable solution for those who want to keep their funds in one place. The company offers a reliable and secure service for storing your assets
List of available assets:
- Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, WBTC, XLM, PAXG, DOT, LINK, LTC, BNB, XMR, ADA, SOL, and MKR;
- Stable Coins: PAX (USDP), USDT, TUSD, DAI, BUSD, and USDC.
- Fiat: EUR, GBP, and USD
Coinloan adheres to a strict access recovery policy, requires two-factor authentication, and performs all cryptocurrency transactions by the quality standard. Full asset security awaits customers here, compared to similar offerings on the market.
Dash 2 Trade
The Dash 2 Trade analytics platform offers cryptocurrency market participants many useful tools that can be used for more efficient trading. Dash 2 Trade platform was created by a team of experienced developers and verified by reputable resources.
The main objective of the Dash 2 Trade platform is to allow traders from all over the world to gain experience and improve their skills by using effective tools. You can automate trading and take advantage of advanced metrics, an ICO ranking system, and many other useful elements. Dash 2 Trade has its crypto coin – D2T, which can be used to pay for access to the platform’s analytical services and tools.
There is a total of three subscription options on the platform:
- Free. Access to some of the platform’s data is limited.
- Initial. Costs 400 D2T per month. For this amount of money, members can use the basic functionality of the platform, including social and market metrics.
- Premium. You can pay 9.6 thousand D2T for a year at once or pay 1 thousand D2T every month. Once paid, members have access to advanced functionality as well as professional-level social and market metrics.
Advantages of the project:
- Availability of a strategy builder;
- Customizable API;
- A variety of analytical tools.
CoinLoan is a cryptocurrency lending platform where anyone can apply for and receive a loan secured by crypto collateral. Our platform is a meeting place for borrowers who want to use their crypto assets without selling them and lenders who want competitive interest rates with minimal risk.